Reactor dive watches : Gps sports watches
Reactor Dive Watches
- (Dive watch) Used to measure the dive time.
- (Dive watch) A diving watch is a watch designed for underwater diving that features, as a minimum, a water resistance greater than 10 ATM, the equivalent of 100 meters (330 ft).
- (DIVE WATCH) designed especially for divers whose lives depend on the reliability of their watch in the water.
- A container or apparatus in which substances are made to react chemically, esp. one in an industrial plant
- an electrical device used to introduce reactance into a circuit
- nuclear reactor: (physics) any of several kinds of apparatus that maintain and control a nuclear reaction for the production of energy or artificial elements
- An apparatus or structure in which fissile material can be made to undergo a controlled, self-sustaining nuclear reaction with the consequent release of energy
- Reactor is a physics engine from the Irish software company Havok for use in Autodesk 3D Studio Max.
- A person who shows an immune response to a specific antigen or an adverse reaction to a drug or other substance
And there it is. To the right-centre of the image, reactors 1 and 2. To the left, encased in its concrete sarcophagus, reactor 4. From this distance it looks innocuous, but the contents of that concrete shell will still be deadly in 20,000 years.
Me and Justin in front of the reactor shed. Inside is the reactor we built, slowly making Uranium and Plutonium. The U of C Scav Hunt rocks.
watch strap tool
raymond weil diamond watch
wenger gst watches
timex t series racing chronograph
technomarine diamond watch
hamilton khaki automatic chronograph
invicta pro diver watch review