WATCH BATTERY SIZES - CHRONO WATCHE
Watch Battery Sizes
- A watch battery or button cell is a small single cell battery shaped as a squat cylinder typically 5 to 12 mm in diameter and 1 to 6 mm high--like a button on a garment, hence the name.
- (size) (used in combination) sized; "the economy-size package"; "average-size house"
- Each of the classes, typically numbered, into which garments or other articles are divided according to how large they are
- (size) the physical magnitude of something (how big it is); "a wolf is about the size of a large dog"
- Extensive dimensions or magnitude
- The relative extent of something; a thing's overall dimensions or magnitude; how big something is
- (size) cover or stiffen or glaze a porous material with size or sizing (a glutinous substance)
Okay, so you whippersnappers know what an AA, AAA, C, and D cell look like. You may have even tripped across an AAAA or an N. But didja ever wonder about A and B? They had to have existed, right? Your friends at the Radio Corporation of America sold all sorts of cells, available inside this nice metal display case.
When I was at Radio Shack, I encountered devices that used those sizes... a pocket radio that needed a B (oops, outta luck) and a multimeter that used an A (which is the same size and voltage as a C, just square, so it was an easy swap).
watch crystal on PIC PCB
i have made various shots of the PCB.
here the LED chip, and the crystal imprint can be seen.
the batteries have 170mAh, which is pretty high for their size.
one 9V block contains 7 cells, at €3.50 (recent price drop), this battery just costs €1.
compare to a commercial button cell battery (NiMH), which costs €6.59, and capacity is only about 15mAh.
well normally you can not just rip up a duracell 9v battery, at least not when you resell the stuff.
for prototype it should be OK.
watch thermometer barometer
digital watch camera
master compressor extreme world chronograph
watch bones season 4 episode 22
mickey mouse watch band
watch naruto shippuden english subbed
childrens talking watch
sailing watches review
cartier watch women